• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Vintage Mcculloch 10-10S. NEW in original box.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$100 shipping that is BS

have u shipped a chainsaw before? the last one of the same model shipped to me without the original box, cost me $65 domestic & no insurance. so for 2 new boxes, shipping fees & insurance on both, yes. ill most likely be in the red a little bit.

It's expedited!:lol:.
And it does say it will be shipped inside another box, and that the bar may be shipped separately :).
It does get to be a pain both in the wallet and time as far as packaging goes, especially when you do a lot of shipping :yes:.

thanks man! some people just ain't happy unless they're complaining, logic be damned!

have u shipped a chainsaw before? the last one of the same model shipped to me without the original box, cost me $65 domestic & no insurance. so for 2 new boxes, shipping fees & insurance on both, yes. ill most likely be in the red a little bit.

Yes I have, I sell on ebay dmb2613

never sold one without the power head, you should be able to ship both in the same box, factory box inside another box bar and chain in the same box as the factory box with the power head

I don't understand the problem, if he wants to charge 100 for the shipping he's free to do so, at least he's advertising it.
To me if I was looking to buy it(which I'm not, but it is a cool piece) I would calculate that into the cost of buying it and would already have a set amount I was willing to spend on it before hand and my top bid would be made a few dollars shy of that amount, then a final bid just before if I was outbid at my max and I'd be done.
Ive shipped 50cc saws(modern) that cost me just under $60 both to Nevada and southern Florida multiple times with minimal insurance, and then shipped 70cc saws with bars to NW Washington for 50-55 within the same couple month time period. There are certain areas of the country that they charge more.
I've gotten saws pho and with the bar in the factory box, I'm very surprised they made it in and without damage, I don't ship that way as anyone I've sold to will tell you. If I bought this saw I would expect it to be very well packaged and would express that to the seller, if any piece of the item being shipped is in contact with the box any insurance is voided is what I've been told.
Maybe if your nice and ask you can mail him a shipping label for it if you win the saw.

40oz welcome to AS, glad to have you aboard, hope you bring plenty more cool saws to us, and hope you decided to hang out a bit outside of that.
Brett

Back