• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Vintage Remington SL7 Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got this in a lot of saws purchased a couple of years ago. Never paid it much mind till I decided I needed to make some room and clean the barn! Despite its age, I can find no structural problems at all. Saw has compression, but plug wire is broken as can be seen in pics. It has a very nice OEM 22" Remington roller nose. It came with carb off, but was in a bag with what looked to be parts from a new carb kit. Carb is a Tilly. My guess is someone started to do a restoration, but quit. It was obtained from auction. I am not a Remington guy, but seems to be a more rare bird. Asking 185.00 plus shipping. Paypal Friends and Family or add 3%.Rem1.jpg Rem2.jpg Rem3.jpg Rem4.jpg Rem5.jpg Rem6.jpg Rem7.jpg

Back