• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Wagons East

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
Don't move here, the smoke is terrible. I am living in the maroon--hazardous area. I'm thinking a road trip is in order to search for breathable air. If it doesn't improve by tomorrow, I go.

According to my research, the air gets good around Havre, MT. I have been through there years ago, on my way home from exile, and did not stop in what a native of the area called, West Dasota. It was pretty much a wheat field, except for when it was wetlands. From there, the good air kind of circles around to Twin Falls, ID. Wyoming and Colorado look good. Anything interesting to see? Anything open? Camping? Bike trails?

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Patty we have smoke from the fires here on the right coast. Hope all is as good as can be for you considering. Take care. FS.

NIP Group
slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
Woke up with the cough I used to have when I had to ride with a van full of smokers to the woods. We are leaving as soon as things are loaded. The air quality was 380 whatever parts last night, it has improved to 370 this morning which is still hazardous.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't move here, the smoke is terrible. I am living in the maroon--hazardous area. I'm thinking a road trip is in order to search for breathable air. If it doesn't improve by tomorrow, I go.

According to my research, the air gets good around Havre, MT. I have been through there years ago, on my way home from exile, and did not stop in what a native of the area called, West Dasota. It was pretty much a wheat field, except for when it was wetlands. From there, the good air kind of circles around to Twin Falls, ID. Wyoming and Colorado look good. Anything interesting to see? Anything open? Camping? Bike trails?
Tennessee is nice... :drinkingcoffee: come on down!

old CB

old CB

ArboristSite Guru
Front range Colorado is on and off. Was miserably smoky earlier in the month when big swaths of our state were burning furiously. But since last week's dump of snow and cold that lasted several days, our air has improved. Air was smoky this morning but seemed less so during the day.

Still holding our breath over temps in the high 80s and 10% humidity. Had a brushfire down near town yesterday evening and numerous trucks and countless personnel converged in no time. Flames 3--4' high on most of one acre before containment/extinguishment. If it had burned at 2--3 p.m. with a wind pushing it uphill . . .

Get out of that stuff. Your lungs are worth protecting.