walbro carb specs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mathewsdxt75

Arboristsit lurker
Reaction score
At one time, I had found a web page where there was a list of every walbro carburetor, and the specs for said carburetor. Venturi sixe ect. I have been searching for days trying to find it and can not:angry::angry::angry:
I tried every page walbro has. and other websites. Can anyone help me?

They removed all that info from their website a month or three ago when they were creating a new website. Too bad, it was very useful info. Their site is down for maintenance a lot so they may be still building it. Maybe that stuff will come back.

I just had a look and it appears they have added a bit since the last time I was on. No carb spec's yet.

They removed all that info from their website a month or three ago when they were creating a new website. Too bad, it was very useful info. Their site is down for maintenance a lot so they may be still building it. Maybe that stuff will come back.

I just had a look and it appears they have added a bit since the last time I was on. No carb spec's yet.

Yes, the new website has been a major let-down so far - the old one was much preferable.

The most important issue is of course the missing venturi sizes - but the old one was more user friendly as well.

At one time, I had found a web page where there was a list of every walbro carburetor, and the specs for said carburetor. Venturi sixe ect. I have been searching for days trying to find it and can not:angry::angry::angry:
I tried every page walbro has. and other websites. Can anyone help me?
Are you looking for a certain series of walbro carbs? I have a bunch of pdfs (I believe one for each carb series) that show venturi sizes of models within a series. Which ones would you like?

Are you looking for a certain series of walbro carbs? I have a bunch of pdfs (I believe one for each carb series) that show venturi sizes of models within a series. Which ones would you like?
I am looking for specs on WA services and WT. If you could help that would be awesome!

Do you have the link bookmarked? If so, please link it and I can probably find a up-and-running copy of the webpage, but I need the exact link

Guess Im to old and dumb. Takes a while to figure out how to attach a file..................
I doubt that. Either way, it is done. And anyone that could use the files you uploaded, we are ALL surly grateful!!!:numberone:

Do you have the link bookmarked? If so, please link it and I can probably find a up-and-running copy of the webpage, but I need the exact link

I don't have a link to the old site. I used to just type in Walbro SDC 44 and the parts with the venturi specs would come up. Nothing there now. Walbro's site is down frequently as they work on it.

Back