• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Walkerized 71cc 372 XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
Got this saw here I've owned since brand new. Bearings were done with OEM 2-3 years ago along with piston ring. I recently replaced the piston with a new OEM piston kit just to tighten it up even more. It maybe has 2 tanks on it. I sanded the ports clean of carbon as well. It is a 99 model which I bought in 03. Has an unlimited coil. Muffler has larger deflector and opened up underneath still using the factory screen. This saw was actually a G model and still has the generator, flywheel, switch, and rear handle element installed so with a heated front handle and carb heat parts it could be a G model again. I've got a bunch of saws for work that I use and this one has just been sitting. I don't think I will ever use it again so plan to move it to someone who will instead of it it sitting on a shelf. $500 shipped

7db44ef88b13b608501fdde222ee592f.jpg

9994d1ae3a922d1a54567b39dd705e65.jpg

a1025b3e8def345eae5a17d4803b2b9c.jpg

If a buyer wants I can put this dual port on it instead. The only downside is it is not screened.

867e500e10663f72927ce4b36c56e2a3.jpg

Dang, forgot comp. walkers don't turn cylinders on a lathe so they just delete the base gasket. They do this with all of their work saws.

This saw is well worth the $500 (shipped, no less) asking price, in U.S. Dollars. Shane is a straight shooter, and knows his **** when it comes to these Husqvarnas.

thanks clint, just waiting on a reply to make sure buddy didn't get an itchy trigger finger thinking it was CAD lol

Back