• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy want to buy Poulan S25 counter vibe/and Dayton s25 clone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubnail67

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hello looking to buy a good running s25 counter vibe xxv saw with great compression and one thats had the seals redone ....does not have to be a shelf queen i want it to use it .....Also interested in an orange Dayton clone with good piston/cylinder and seals this one does not have to be a runner ....but good compression and seals yes.....thanks .....

There are two top handle versions that were branded Allis Chalmers. I will not get into a debate of the models as I am not well versed in them. Mark is much more qualified to comment

bump got the orange saw so looking for an ugly well priced green runner one i can beat on but runs very good with good guts....i will even take a good short block.... i have a few blown up saws with handles.....

bump got the orange saw so looking for an ugly well priced green runner one i can beat on but runs very good with good guts....i will even take a good short block.... i have a few blown up saws with handles.....

I think I have a couple in boxes, want me to check?

Latest posts

Back