• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Want to buy Red Oak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nas

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi there I know its sound crazy but need to buy container load of red Oak wood seasoned preferably. Need it to export to overseas. I also know that large company's have taken over the business and getting good price is your only chance. but since I have a buyer who is ready to give me a chance to do business I am looking for someone who can help buy container load of wood. I am based in New Jersey. But can arrange shipping from your door step.

Last time the guy was on was 10 minutes after he started this thread on Monday. Hard to help with no follow-up. I have a feeling he does not know the international shipping regulations for wood products. He said "seasoned" so that would lead me to believe he was looking for firewood which I believe is not able to be exported

What kind of dimensions and quantity? There is a local guy with a mill and red oak at hand.

Latest posts

Back