• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Want to trade Stihl saw for husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strtspdlx

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have an ms460 I decided to not sell. Rather I'd like to trade for either a 385xp or a 372xp. My saw is running and operates as it should. I'd expect trades to be of same condition with all oem parts as mine is all oem parts.

Regards-Carlo

I only have my heated handle saw now. So if anyone has anything let me know.

Regards-Carlo

Probably something like 650$ shipped in the U.S. Only. And not to Hawaii Puerto Rico or Alaska.

Regards-Carlo

I should mention I've done a muffler mod, deleted base gasket, and I have an Oregon 28" bar and chain or a Tsumura 28" bar and chain. The Tsumura setup might cost a little bit more. Or if you just want the power head I can work up something. Just need to know what would be wanted.

Regards-Carlo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444004226.683940.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444004245.247125.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444004255.900922.jpg that's the saw. But with 20" bar and chain. Hopefully the video works. I had originally made the video because I thought it had a noise. Come to find out it's just how they sound. Or so says my Stihl dealer.

Regards-Carlo

Back