• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted 038 MAG ,044 ,041 OR Similar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmarshall

Reaction score
My mint Stihl 038 Mag was stolen last night. So now I.m looking for a replacement running or not currently I'm on a tight budget thank you for your help

My mint Stihl 038 Mag was stolen last night. So now I.m looking for a replacement running or not currently I'm on a tight budget thank you for your help

I have some 041 saws I can sell you. They will be your cheapest alternative

Where in NY are you? If you're close enough to Danbury CT, there's a few pawnshops here I'll pass the word along if you get me your numbers.

I've got a 038magII sitting in the shop. Needs a little attention. It runs but was a little low on compression and the ign wires need replaced as well as the Air filter. I got a cheap China magII kit for it so I could try my hand at porting and never got around to it. PM me if interested. OEM cylinder might be good with new rings... No idea, never pulled intake or exhaust to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back