• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Wanted 066 basket case/project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickhound93

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for 066 basket case or project. dont have a lot of money to spend, but it would be handy to have. Also have alot of saws to trade, mac 310 3 sxls a homelite super, homelite stuff poulan stuff, an 025, let me know thanks

Forgot to add it can be ugly. It can be missing parts. Seriously would like one around 50% complete I got some stihl stuff too, take of parts, an ms250 runner a 026 runnerish needs crank seals. An 046 arctic handle. I got 2 046s but I would like an 066 as well. Thanks again

I sent photos to a person on PM a while back, not sure how I can pull those files? I have them in the PM still.

I can take new photos but it will be a few days, shop is a mess, in the middle of putting in a new roof over part of it.

I believe the saw has a $200 price tag. Shipping will probably be $50-60.

Back