• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wanted Dcs6421/6401

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportfury70

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ever since the last smurf that was for sale (sweet saw jms!) I've been jonesing to do a bb swap onto one of these. For trade I have a Dillon SDB turret reloader set up for 45acp with ancillaries (scale, bullet puller, ammo cases, and primer tubes). These come with a "No bull####" warranty from Dillon, so if anything ever breaks, no matter who owns it, Dillon will send out replacement parts.

Living in NY means I don't really get to use it, and I WANT an 80cc smurf.

Anyone want to throw a good condition running saw in the mail for a direct trade?

I also have brass, primers, projectiles, and powder for extra...

Not sure if this belongs here or over in "other equipment" so mods please move as needed.

Yeah I PMd him. I want to do the bb kit myself tho. His saw would be a great trade for me, but someone else is getting a great deal trading a stock 6401 for this gear. We'll see.

Check your Home Depot for one if their rentals for sale. I got mine for under $300 in really good condition

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good idea chipper. And despite the blank stare Id get after saying PHO, I doubt id get a chance to explain anything; the guys here at the local HD already know everything... Kinda like when I needed some cobalt drill bits for a project, they kept trying to give me their Kobalt brand. Took the third person to come over to know what I was asking for. "No not the brand, the ones made for drilling in metal..."

Good idea chipper. And despite the blank stare Id get after saying PHO, I doubt id get a chance to explain anything; the guys here at the local HD already know everything... Kinda like when I needed some cobalt drill bits for a project, they kept trying to give me their Kobalt brand. Took the third person to come over to know what I was asking for. "No not the brand, the ones made for drilling in metal..."
It keeps cost down don't you know :laugh:.

Pho won't matter at hd but they can usually do about $40 better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0784_zpskyvmqhtp.jpg
IMG_0785_zpslvjggvtz.jpg

Scuffed up, but solid. Took two pulls to fire on choke, and then two pulls to run. Said he hasn't used it in a year, but used it to clear his backyard before then. Think it was a good deal!

Latest posts

Back