• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted homelite c series saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homelitenut

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm looking for a homelite c series saw preferably c-7 71 72 or c-9 91 Rather cheap needs work ect. ( I really love working on old homelites)

I have a C9 I'd part with. But by the time you factor in shipping that heavy beast, it's no longer a cheap saw...

I have a C9 I'd part with. But by the time you factor in shipping that heavy beast, it's no longer a cheap saw...
That's the thing shipping. Maybe you could send me a pic and shoot a price and go from there.

I'll just say status still looking though :) till I find something sure;)

The saws are all in the shed, barn, and other buildings. I am at work. I can dig out a couple tonight but it would be easiest if you come up with a specific model. Like I said I probably have one or more of each that you listed

The saws are all in the shed, barn, and other buildings. I am at work. I can dig out a couple tonight but it would be easiest if you come up with a specific model. Like I said I probably have one or more of each that you listed
Ok a c-7 71 72 9 91 And a 2000 2100 3100 One or two choices out of the two groups would be nice. Thanks so much for your time!

Well there is no such thing as a 3000 so I assume you mean a 3100 and I can gladly get you a pic of those (maybe in a hour or so) but you need to think about a budget.

Well there is no such thing as a 3000 so I assume you mean a 3100 and I can gladly get you a pic of those (maybe in a hour or so) but you need to think about a budget.
Yes sir I meant 3100 I typed that the first time then accidentally deleted it and rewrote it wrong. And I'm only looking for one and my dad is looking for one also so I thought it would be nice to have some selection :) lol thanks!

Ha do I hear 2million. :)

Pretty much the price on a nice running 3100G last one I seen sold for $1250 it was rough, and I don't think it was a runner. only made that model for a couple years.

Pretty much the price on a nice running 3100G last one I seen sold for $1250 it was rough, and I don't think it was a runner. only made that model for a couple years.
Wow I didn't know how rare the 3100 was just knew it was a big saw. And that's what I want a big saw, not necessarily a 3100;)

Back