• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted homelite c series saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I did not spend anymore time on it
Bill,

I understand your annoyance/ frustration. I have had certain members send me multiple messages with all kinds of questions regarding guide bars, which is just hemming, and hawing on their part, and then they disappear.
download.jpg

However, this "kid" may have other time commitments (school, activities, family, girlfriend, etc).

I am well aware of 17 year old's activities :yes: Some are good some are very bad. Most nights my 17 year old will go to the game and drive straight home while the others are out doing bad things. I dread the day he starts doing them. Actually I dread the day I find out as he probably does and I do not know

I am well aware of 17 year old's activities :yes: Some are good some are very bad. Most nights my 17 year old will go to the game and drive straight home while the others are out doing bad things. I dread the day he starts doing them. Actually I dread the day I find out as he probably does and I do not know
I haven't been on here because I've been at work. How is the compression on the two saws and do they come with bars and my dad is interested in the 2100 or xp1000 but I'd still like to see a couple c series. Thanks!

Well here is the 2100. It is a single L(dyke) ring with 165PSI

Attachments

• Compression 1.jpg
    Compression 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Cylinder 1.jpg
    Cylinder 1.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Ring 1.jpg
    Ring 1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 11
That looks pretty good other than the carbon;) So by normal tune up you mean carb kit spark plug clean points ect.

Ok so it'll be bout 12$ for carb kit and plug fuel lines and probably 100$ for a bar and chain. So we're talking 250 to 350 for the saw are we in the same range? Just let me know if we're not :) I'm just trying to see where we're at

Ok so how are we on price on the 2100 high low? And the c-72 how's compression spark fuel system ect. Thanks!

....................... And the c-72 how's compression spark fuel system ect. Thanks!

Well lets see. As I mentioned in the beginning the C series are all out in various barns so they have been sitting awhile. The fuel system will need the normal going through. The saw has good spark and the piston looks good through the exhaust. The comp is shown in the pics but I will say I am not certain that is accurate as the threads in the jug are suspect72 comp.jpg 72 comp.jpg C72  Compression.jpg C72 piston 1.jpg C72 Piston 2.jpg

Back