Wanted: Homelite Super 650 or 750!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeDelight Man

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello everyone! One of my buddies is looking for a Homelite Super 650 or 750 for his fleet. He is looking for a runner or a basket -case, since I have many parts for these models. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks, Jonathan

i have a 750 in good shape, don't think it's been used mutch. can get pic tomorow. $650.00 plus shipping.

late:Monkey:

Sure Jonathan, "one of your buddies" wants a 650 or 750. Just admit it, 3 650's and two 750's or whatever you have isnt enough and you want another:D

Remember that admitting your addiction is the first step to a cure

Ha Ha! Your right the first step is to admit it. I only have 3-750's and 2-650's. And yes, I have a problem, and I am willing to except it. He wants to by mine. I had to put that kind of talk out of his mind, I can't sell my beautys. I am happy he wants one, so I trying to help him find one. Jonathan:blob2:

Just something I'm curious about. Aside from the fact these are cool saws, is there much of an advantage over other huge older saws? Stihl 070, 076, Jonsy 111s, Sachs-Dolmar 153, etc.

Back