• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted Remington

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you only looking for locally? I have a 754 super complete saw. Nice looking saw but I haven't had time yet to mess with it so unsure that it runs and all that about all I know so far is that it isn't locked up. I'm not local though would be willing to ship it though. Would like to do some tinkering with it first to see where it's at.

Are you only looking for locally? I have a 754 super complete saw. Nice looking saw but I haven't had time yet to mess with it so unsure that it runs and all that about all I know so far is that it isn't locked up. I'm not local though would be willing to ship it though. Would like to do some tinkering with it first to see where it's at.
Honestly I just trying to get some leads on buying one , I rarely do ebay and I often make a trip from SC to PA so if I can find something along that path ,that would be good.
Also if the price is right shipping is not out of the question.

Back