• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wanted: Stihl 026 pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank everyone for there time and advice, I ended up getting a 026 AVEQ in good condition with clean piston on eBay for $147 shipped. As with all things eBay time will tell, but I did speak to the seller which said he had been a saw shop for 40 years & this saw was as good as any & ready to go fully serviced. I got it cheap as the bidding ended on Friday at 4:50pm so I didn't have anyone bidding against me in the last minute. Should be here tomorrow usps priority mail so we shall see if it holds true or not...

Wood Doctor, the MS-361 was replaced with the 362 & is $729 at the local dealer. A new 261 is $609 but Has M Tronic & I prefer not to have a chip in my carb if I can help it. I have a 391 ($589 two years ago) that I use on bigger stuff and it works great as I don't use it often, it is the farm version of the 361 so to speak. Just too heavy for a firewood saw to me but makes short work of bigger stuff.

If it's a dud there is a guy on here who is actually local to me with a beautiful 261 for $450 that I will see if it's still available.

Thanks again for the help guys, I really appreciate your time!

I want to thank everyone for there time and advice, I ended up getting a 026 AVEQ in good condition with clean piston on eBay for $147 shipped. As with all things eBay time will tell, but I did speak to the seller which said he had been a saw shop for 40 years & this saw was as good as any & ready to go fully serviced. I got it cheap as the bidding ended on Friday at 4:50pm so I didn't have anyone bidding against me in the last minute. Should be here tomorrow usps priority mail so we shall see if it holds true or not...

Wood Doctor, the MS-361 was replaced with the 362 & is $729 at the local dealer. A new 261 is $609 but Has M Tronic & I prefer not to have a chip in my carb if I can help it. I have a 391 ($589 two years ago) that I use on bigger stuff and it works great as I don't use it often, it is the farm version of the 361 so to speak. Just too heavy for a firewood saw to me but makes short work of bigger stuff.

If it's a dud there is a guy on here who is actually local to me with a beautiful 261 for $450 that I will see if it's still available.

Thanks again for the help guys, I really appreciate your time!
I think you got a very good buy for that saw. I bought an 026 PRO last year for $220 and thought it was s steal. It runs flawlessly. $147 for any 026 that runs well is yet another bargain price. Good Luck!

Looking to buy a decent condition ready to go Stihl 026 Pro model saw. Would like one for cutting fire wood, my 391 is really overkill and the old Echo 440 EVL walked off so wanting a good replacement that hopefully will last me several years. Anyone have one laying around that they want to sale?

Thanks guys!
There is a 260 pro on feebay. 21 hours. Bid with shipping is $260

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have a nib 026 pro if interested or I have a brand new, never fueled 260 pro I would sell.

Thats what i had said i have a nice red lever saw with solid color tank with a 44.7 cylinder on a non pro case and you didnt need the deconpression release on a 50 cc saw my cylinder was plugged i offered to put one it if he wanted decompression and the non adjustable oiler puts more oil then the adjustable oiler it just puddles at idle cuz u u cant lock break to stop it from pumping cuz adjustable oiler has notch in drum for worm to catch were fixed has gear drive and smooth drum no worm and the filters were a little diff and carbs but u could change compensating valves around if u wanted a pro filter and housing there isnt any diff in performance over pro or non pro cylinder u are only talking 7 thousandths on the cylinder diff at least i couldnt ever tell a diff

Thats what i had said i have a nice red lever saw with solid color tank with a 44.7 cylinder on a non pro case and you didnt need the deconpression release on a 50 cc saw my cylinder was plugged i offered to put one it if he wanted decompression and the non adjustable oiler puts more oil then the adjustable oiler it just puddles at idle cuz u u cant lock break to stop it from pumping cuz adjustable oiler has notch in drum for worm to catch were fixed has gear drive and smooth drum no worm and the filters were a little diff and carbs but u could change compensating valves around if u wanted a pro filter and housing there isnt any diff in performance over pro or non pro cylinder u are only talking 7 thousandths on the cylinder diff at least i couldnt ever tell a diff
Whatchoo talkin bout Willis

All good i think u pulled reply from another add if mine dont sell soon i will keep and add to my collection superclean runs great and no junk is what willis be talkin about have a good one

Latest posts

Back