• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted: Stihl 028 Super Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primus

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I just recently snagged a NOS case/crank/bearings for a Stihl 028 Super and was lucky to also find a NOS clutch cover too. I was wondering if anyone has any extra parts for this thing. New Old Stock is preferred (especially for the pull-start assembly and orange shrouds), but clean/used and in good shape for the rest will do too. Thanks!

I have got a whole used saw in pretty good shape. It is scored, but lots of usable parts on it yet..If your interested, PM me.

I have alot of 028 parts new and used and lots of nos oem parts heres a almost complete 028 super give me a list and i will dig it out also have new oem handlebars

Attachments

• 1446648173972.jpg
    1446648173972.jpg
    795.2 KB · Views: 13
I have a parts saw everything is good but cylinder and piston been cleaning it up pm if interested

I have alot of 028 parts new and used and lots of nos oem parts heres a almost complete 028 super give me a list and i will dig it out also have new oem handlebars
I need two 028 air filters and plastic covers with screws. My covers are sun faded and don't match my top covers. I'll take what you have if you don't have two. Or if you have more than two, too. I know I'll need more later.

Latest posts

Back