Wanting tree work around Rutland, Vermont

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slab City Woodchuck

Power Saws Are My Life!
Reaction score
I currently run my own business in North Carolina as well as helping my friend's large tree company on days he needs help. I grew up in Vermont, and after 8 years away with my family i am looking to move back. I have a place to move into. I have a couple years experience rigging with ropes, port-a-wrap, 3-strand puller... I have my own climbing gear. I'm still mostly a groundie, but i do climb a fair bit. Just finished 3 Black Pine climbs the other day for my business. The company i help has a bucket truck so we only climb when we can't get the truck in. I would be looking to help a small tree company in Rutland Co, VT. I am willing to and would even prefer to carry my own insurance (as i do now for the company i help. I am quite flexible with my schedule. I have a 3/4 ton with flatbed i would be happy to use to help the company out. please ask questions! i will look forward to hearing from anyone who is looking for reliable tree help weather it be a ground guy/rigger, or a climber or both. I would be willing for part-time help or full-time.

Latest posts

Back