• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wards Powerkraft Remington PL-55.0 $200 MAKE OFFER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a nice low hour Montgomery Wards 5.0 for sale or trade. It was a yard sale find so the thing has sat for years. It has the original rollernose 20 inch bar on it and a good chain. I put some mix in it and it fired right up. It idles and revs out nicely. The chain does turn slightly at idle . I turned the carb screws a little and it still turned so I think the clutch may need a little attention.

As like any of these old Remington saws the paint falls off of them like leaves from the trees so I'm gonna let whoever buys this do the cleaning. I haven't checked the oiler but the original saw dust that's in the clutch cover is sticky so my guess is its working. I used to have several of these old Remingtons and this one is by far the nicest I've had. It's all original. AND LOUD!!!!

This is a nice saw and I'm throwing it on here before It goes on Ebay. These saws don't show up that often so I would like it to go where appreciated. My computer is on the fritz and I never quite could figure out how to put pictures on this site so if anyone is interested pm me and we'll trade pics over cell phone.

I prefer cash but am open for trades on modern saws. Echos Huskys Jonsereds preferred. I'm looking in the $300 range. PM me with what you got.

I'll try posting them but not going to try real hard. For some reason my computer hates this site. Please don't send me the page about posting pictures either. It makes my head spin!!! I'll take some pics later and I can figure something out through a PM.

Back