• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Wards WD99 West Bend 820 Vintage Hot Saw Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is a Wards WD99 that would make a great candidate for a vintage hot saw. As it is obvious in the pics the rear handle is busted and gone. This will take some fabrication but welding is actually quite simple on these. This is a West Bend /Powerbee 820 powered saw. The engine turns over good. You can see the pictures of the piston. I am looking for a decent trade of saw(s) . If you want to trade green paper please do not ask for a price just an offer1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Here is a Wards WD99 that would make a great candidate for a vintage hot saw. As it is obvious in the pics the rear handle is busted and gone. This will take some fabrication but welding is actually quite simple on these. This is a West Bend /Powerbee 820 powered saw. The engine turns over good. You can see the pictures of the piston. I am looking for a decent trade of saw(s) . If you want to trade green paper please do not ask for a price just an offerView attachment 476567 View attachment 476568 View attachment 476569 View attachment 476570 View attachment 476571 View attachment 476572 View attachment 476573
What are you looking for BillG? 1-417-396-1967 you can call me I love west bend saws

Back