ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Was thinking about getting some flannel lined pants.

aokpops

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
I never wear coveralls anymore . A lot more freedom . Just buy what fits . Should be all right . About the new long Johns got some from Menards tops an legs for 10 dollars what treat .

Justsaws

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Carhart, for double knee fleece lined, run about $50.00 a pair delivered to the door, from the Carhart website. Beyond that, going to have to try them on at the store.

Todd Loosli

Todd Loosli

One to many saws, never
Plus 2 on the Carhartt I have 3 pair and when it gets cool or cold that is what I use. If I'm going for a fall ATV ride or cutting wood in the fall they are nice to have on.

radio

radio

ArboristSite Operative
I have a few pair of the Carhartt flannel lined also. I chose those thinking fleece would overheat when working. I've been happy with them, the cut and fit is very good, no need to size up.

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
I have two pairs of Walls . They are nice but I prefer my one piece snow suit or my coveralls. Since I have no hips or butt I have to wear suspenders with work pants and they always unsnap when I bend or twist doing firewood

svk

A little bit of everything
Love those things. Usually they are cut larger so you do not need to upsize.

Brushwacker

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Do you need to up size to get them to fit?
I have a pair, Polar King, made in China,is my normal size and fits normal. Another pair from Rural King farm store, their brand, is 2 inches larger at the waist then my normal and yet fits snugger then the polar king brand so in the RK brand I did need to go a size up.
Both pair have lasted me several years and going strong. I wear them less then 50% of the time Oct . - Apr..