Waterford woodstoves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA. Woodsman

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys have a Waterford woodstove? I looked at them and considered them years ago, but went with Dovre instead. I was just wondering if you have one are you having trouble getting parts for them? I heard that they are no longer available in this country for about a year or so now; just wondering if that was true-thanks!

I have One it's a trinity Mark 2, Works real nice and burns all night

I think thats the biggest one they make. I saw on your other thread that you stopped at Krings, thats where i bought it. I live out side of Boyertown.

It took 3 of them and me to get that stove in my family room, It weighs around 550 pounds. Haven't been to krings for awhile they are good to deal with.

It took 3 of them and me to get that stove in my family room, It weighs around 550 pounds. Haven't been to krings for awhile they are good to deal with.

Here's an example of how wonderful Carl and the guys at Kring's are. About 12 years ago, I found out that a wrong sized bolt (too small) was installed on my Dovre Aurora woodstove, which didn't allow a bushing to have freedom to spin properly when you closed the door handle. So I went to a stoveshop that was closer to me than Kring's was, and they had a display model there that was there for YEARS-a robin's egg blue. I asked them if I could have the bolt from that stove, and they said "oh...someone's coming in this weekend to buy the stove-we'll order you a bolt". Well, 12 years later I'm STILL waiting! I thought "screw this" and went to Kring's. When I told Carl my situation, he handed me a wrench and said "take whatever you need off of the display model". That's the kind of guys that they are down there. And to top it off-the shop that DIDN'T give me the bolt (which was bought out by someone else years ago) were nephews to my neighbor; I don't think that they'd have given it to their own uncle! :jester:

I'm glad to hear that you guys haven't had any problems with your Waterford stoves-from what I was told, they are/were a difficult company to deal with. I hope that you guys never have to find out. They are really nice looking stoves.

Latest posts

Back