ArboristSite.com Sponsors

We Are All Gonna Die!!!!!!

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
For the economics of it, well................. Thats just getting ugly all the way around!!!
I just got laid off today.

dang....i'm sorry to hear that red. how deep are they cutting?

bruce
Right now it's just "non-production", I am maintanece. I just found out my boss got the axe this afternoon. They have made some poor choices, but...................

It'll be alright, I have an am interview already. I'm not stupid, I can pull a lot out of my butt, if you know what I mean!

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Fine then, but where did all of this come from?

You can take you're "big bang" and shove it!! Two non-existant atoms don't create this!!!

Somewhere there had to be something to create this, and something to create that.

"Big bang" is big BS, you don't get something from nothing!

scotclayshooter

scotclayshooter

Addicted to ArboristSite
Fine then, but where did all of this come from?

You can take you're "big bang" and shove it!! Two non-existant atoms don't create this!!!

Somewhere there had to be something to create this, and something to create that.

"Big bang" is big BS, you don't get something from nothing!
OK smartazz who made God then?

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
OK smartazz who made God then?
And that is the ultimate question isn't it?

Is our univese just a grain of sand on a beach of another planet in another galaxy in another universe?

Is time and space like a giant burrioto? Are there places and times when we can jump back and forth to different dimensions or times? We just have to know when and where?

Is the God of our universe the same God of all universes? How many omnipresent entities could there be?

Sorry, my new TV didn't just majicaly apear. Several people worked there butts off to build it. My wife and I worked our butts off to afford it, then we bought it.
No magic, no "BANG" and it's there.
This all didn't just apear out of some "space dust" floating (which no one can tell me where that came from either) in empty space, and here it is?
Nah, can't buy it.

wasajco

wasajco

ArboristSite Member
Or as God said, through men who where inspired by the Holy Spirit:
Rom 1:18-23 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
There, the WORD has spoken.

Adkpk

Adkpk

Addicted to ArboristSite
Rom 1:18-23 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
Amen

scotclayshooter

scotclayshooter

Addicted to ArboristSite
Blah

Brushwacker

Brushwacker

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hear and see , no sense in fantisizing something else and having my heart darkened.