We beat the heat & humidty Sunday 6-17-18

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The days hight temp was 93F, the heat index felt like 103.
But we had climbed in the Buick which has AC and drove 1 hour 15 minutes, if we had not stopped for gas to Lake Side A & W for their car show. It is about 1500 feet from the shore line of Lake Huron in the village of Lexington Mi.

When we got there I saw a parking spot beside a fellow we know from a car show last summer.
Since he goes to the Wednesday afternoon crusies there I figured he knew the prime parking spots, So I parked beside him.
Turned out we had shade all day long along with the breeze off Lake Huron it was comfortable.

Dave gave us a warm welcome as we had not seen each other since last Sept. Gave the Buick the wolf whistle too.

EdSCibf.jpg

Daves 1966 Nova SS.

gf9DV4G.jpg

Nice Ford street rod.

1GTd0Dv.jpg

Don't normally take pictures of Mustangs, Camaros, Vette's, Chevells Or what is refured to at many car shows belly button cars.

ZBH1nfi.jpg

Some thing you do not see at most car shows a 1931 Plymouth coupe.

JGzJPkL.jpg

1977 Lincoln Mark V I had wanted a Mark III but the dealer wantewd to rob me for the WAY over priced car.

6V509JD.jpg

Nicely restored to stock Plymouth gold duster.

eTbvwdr.jpg

Pearl white Ford street rod. White may be OK but this much, not so much.

cJBDMPd.jpg

:D Al

A stock restored Dodge Dart.

Husband & wife team redid this Chevy pick up.

tnZRSOz.jpg

fyrnIDY.jpg

Pontiac Lemans rag top that avoided the GTO switch over.

AnnZseU.jpg

1960 AMC Rambler has me confused. Hemi powered? It had a six cylinder flat head engine in it.

yHr4SwR.jpg

Gsj1MUK.jpg

64 Ford rag top.

lxR0g6f.jpg

62 Chevy Impala.

c1cwwF5.jpg

A Rat Rod the only one at this show. Old brass fire extinguisher was the raditor over flow catcher.

t3WDmK6.jpg

6mRxqL6.jpg

Nice restored Chevy.

99IUOz1.jpg

Chevy rag top.

ItUWXZ3.jpg

1934 Chevy street rod. I really liked the color of this one. The bearded fellow was a soft spoken man. His friend answered most of my questions.

4VlP0K3.jpg

Plymouth road runner, Belonged to the friend of the 34 chevy owner.

xfnGPxQ.jpg

I wanted to talk to the owner of this truck but about all day long, well every time I walked down there he had a crowd all ready.

KIbHCHB.jpg

A T tub. Bet is a fun ride on a nice day.

HvKs4qZ.jpg

Chevy Monte Carlo.

K1voeJ4.jpg

jq5tJe2.jpg

Chevy rag top.

qc2QTKb.jpg

Ford Falcon. Seems people at this show were of the one color for every thing mind set.

Qq6Ub88.jpg

Rare Dodge Pick Up, Only 30 knowen to be left in the USA & Canada where this one is from.

7x6RhLI.jpg

XB5pSY3.jpg

Nice Ford F1.

Gxf9CcE.jpg

Very Nice Dodge Challanger.

8qGhU5f.jpg

Latest posts

Back