Wearing shorts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You realize you didn't find any right? You're the idiot. Lol, that link showed nothing other than educational rec climbs.. and I still saw jeans!

Why did you caption that picture of you?
This is a waste of time. You're a bullshitter, and not capable of anything but concrete thought.

You realize you didn't find any right? You're the idiot. Lol, that link showed nothing other than educational rec climbs.. and I still saw jeans!

Why did you caption that picture of you?
This is a waste of time. You're a bullshitter, and not capable of anything but concrete thought.
There was a climber in shorts, your a nit wit incapable of adult conversation. Thankfully your not or shall never be my superior, as I would make you bald before your time. Was the chicken or the egg first ?

Canadians and Alaskans should always wear sweaters and use only camp axe, axe and hand saws or they are not pro.
Yup. You got it. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious, even to a "nit wit". Keep climbing your 650' trees in 145degree weather, bullshitter. You look like a chump wearing shorts. The end.

Yup. You got it. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious, even to a "nit wit". Keep climbing your 650' trees in 145degree weather, bullshitter. You look like a chump wearing shorts. The end.
Well goooolie; I never claimed to be a writer. 140' is our tallest 120 degrees now who's shittin who. I highly doubt it will end; because, king wood acer holder kid cannot accept he is not the center of the universe but time will tell!!!!

Don't call people stupid when you can't spell, rope. That's embarrassing for both parties. I still think you're full of ****. People with as many excuses as you, always are.

Don't call people stupid when you can't spell, rope. That's embarrassing for both parties. I still think you're full of ****. People with as many excuses as you, always are.
Son, son, son, your the first to call names and assume, 106 degrees is not an excuse. It is a limiting factor. As far as fulla ****, well sure, sometimes I am. I however will certainly be grinning,"fully well knowing" you would never last a week here in the dog days. And your full of it too, as the end was a post back hehehe:havingarest:

Canadians and Alaskans should always wear sweaters and use only camp axe, axe and hand saws or they are not pro.
Hey, don't paint us all with the same brush.

I don't wear shorts in the tree because my silky soft skin would get all scratched and bruised and mama wouldn't like that:innocent:

image.png
You show me one professional arboricultural publication showing any professional wearing shorts and climbing. Just one. From ANY part of the world.. (forget about your excuses). My bet says you find none. However, I can show you numerous pictures of hillbilly's wearing shorts doing all kinds of things that put them in the top of their class for the Darwin awards. Can't fix stupid.
You haven't been & seen much have you? 30% of our country is tropical & I can tell you now shorts are the uniform of choice out of necessity.
Tranks

If you show up in shorts around me you will end up being the plaintiff in a sexual harassment suit or worse.

So, you are saying if someone wears shorts around you they will have to sue you or worse? That means you are going to sexually harass them for wearing shorts? In the context of the thread it would most likely be a guy, so you're gay and have a such a thing for manly climbers that you can't keep your hands off them?

I'm thinking you might end up with the worse option.

from bing:
Plaintiff
A plaintiff (Π in legal shorthand) is the party who initiates a lawsuit (also known as an action) before a court. By doing so, the plaintiff seeks a legal remedy, and if successful, the court will issue judgment in favor of the plaintiff and make the appropriate court order (e.g., an order for damages).

This thread reminds me of some Hawaiians I used to play basketball with and they play in flipflops. (We called them thongs back then)

We played at the local school playground and the pavement was rough. I don't know how they didn't beat the heck out of their feet but they played very well and I don't recall any injuries related to footwear.

Couple of those boys were some big dudes, but nice as could be. Wonder what they're up to these days.

Latest posts

Back