ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Well, I finally bought a new Husqvarna !!!

Den

ArboristSite Operative
I had been wanting a new 372XP and kept putting it off. I thank "Duce" for helping me get off my butt and do it, by informing me Husqvarna had recently dropped the 372XP from there product line.

This prompted me to contact 8 or 9 Husqvarna dealers in Indiana. Only two dealers had one to sell. Regional warehouse had none left according to managers I spoke to... limited to what dealers had on hand. Got it all for a great price also.
Hard case and sheath, 24" bar.

Here she is !!!

DSC02560.JPG DSC02574.JPG DSC02565.JPG

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
I had been wanting a new 372XP and kept putting it off. I thank "Duce" for helping me get off my butt and do it, by informing me Husqvarna had recently dropped the 372XP from there product line.

This prompted me to contact 8 or 9 Husqvarna dealers in Indiana. Only two dealers had one to sell. Regional warehouse had none left according to managers I spoke to... limited to what dealers had on hand. Got it all for a great price also.

Here she is !!!

View attachment 801068 View attachment 801069 View attachment 801070
Always glad to help. Enjoy your new saw.:cheers:

Brent Nowell

Brent Nowell

Addicted to ArboristSite

Here she is !!!

View attachment 801068 View attachment 801069 View attachment 801070
nice nice nice. I didn’t know they were discontinued!
Get it tuned and enjoy!

Wood Doctor

Wood Doctor

Edwin
I agree with Brent. I'm not sure if a 572 is actually better than a 372. Nobody ever explains why. They just post blurbs and tweets that it is, never explaining what makes the 572 better. I think the 372 is a classic, and I applaud you for buying it. From what I have heard from other 372 owners, you will love this saw. Two thumbs up!

Derrick Sawyer

Derrick Sawyer

ArboristSite Operative
Sweet, glad you found one, great saw and i love how these sound and they have good power and not too heavy

Just snug up all the muffler, handlebar, and other bolts once in a while, i do that with all my saws but i guess they get loose sometimes.

Skeans

Skeans

Addicted to ArboristSite
I agree with Brent. I'm not sure if a 572 is actually better than a 372. Nobody ever explains why. They just post blurbs and tweets that it is, never explaining what makes the 572 better. I think the 372 is a classic, and I applaud you for buying it. From what I have heard from other 372 owners, you will love this saw. Two thumbs up!
There’s a few guys that cut timber around that prefer the 572 over the 372’s, it has more torque as well as smoother. I ran the 372’s both the OE and the xpw’s cutting timber both were fine they could be woke up pretty good, now the XT I really didn’t care for personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk