ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Were is Taco Bell going ?

aokpops

Addicted to ArboristSite
I rolled in ask for some pico ? We don't have that, got some chives ? No we don't have that . I got a crap ton of lettuce and some mints in less than a week this place went down the tubes . I should mention to the burger joints to stop with ketchup should help with there money flow . We could always put some mints on your fryes . Well its a good thing I don't like cake or it would be taken away . They watch all the food I like and get rid of it . I use to like chip beef gravy on toast . Might have been 40 years since I had it . I wanted a banana cream pie for years . Chocolate cake and mints are not my happy zone .

J.W Younger

J.W Younger

ass kissing impaired
I rolled in ask for some pico ? We don't have that, got some chives ? No we don't have that . I got a crap ton of lettuce and some mints in less than a week this place went down the tubes . I should mention to the burger joints to stop with ketchup should help with there money flow . We could always put some mints on your fryes . Well its a good thing I don't like cake or it would be taken away . They watch all the food I like and get rid of it . I use to like chip beef gravy on toast . Might have been 40 years since I had it . I wanted a banana cream pie for years . Chocolate cake and mints are not my happy zone .
If yer gonna be askin for picco you need to roll on down to the stihl stow.

Stonesforbrains

Stonesforbrains

ArboristSite Operative
“You do not realize that Taco Bell is the only restaurant to survive the Franchise Wars” .... “now all restaurants are Taco Bell” Sandra Bullock, movie quotes, 1993

I don’t remember seeing any pico on their plates in that horrible movie. Maybe that’s when they decided to not offer it, maybe not. Maybe all restaurants are truly Taco Bell now and we just don’t know it.