West Central Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowroy shot a LOT o' video. Hope he has time to sort through it all and get some uploaded!

And I knew I was forgetting something as I was headed up the road...

Then I saw the vid of the 041G. Was so busy with everything else goin' on that I completely missed it. Was really hoping to check it out closely. Looked like a very nice resto in the few pics I'd seen of it.

Hows about a compilation :msp_wink:
[video=youtube_share;U0QA_bxHoG0]http://youtu.be/U0QA_bxHoG0[/video]

Last edited:
Rory my friend, I am in Gulf Shores AL. Past few days I have had my toes in the water, a** in the sand, not a worry in the world, and a cold beer in my hand.... life is good today :msp_wink: I am on vacation my friend, and not really worried about it right now. That is my first project when I get back though. :msp_thumbup:

Rory my friend, I am in Gulf Shores AL. Past few days I have had my toes in the water, a** in the sand, not a worry in the world, and a cold beer in my hand.... life is good today :msp_wink: I am on vacation my friend, and not really worried about it right now. That is my first project when I get back though. :msp_thumbup:

You lucky SOB. Enjoy your vacation!

:cheers:

When out of town on vacation or business, do what I would do: Check out the local CL for saws! :jester:

You lucky SOB. Enjoy your vacation!

:msp_thumbsup:

been doin any findin? :hmm3grin2orange:

Well i did not see anything for a couple days, so i decided to pick up and old passion I once had and it paid off pretty well. i had an amazing vacation in Gulf Shores and will definitely go back. Caught all these off the pier!
1st King Mackerel I caught bout 18-1/2#

Next was this pretty nice Bull Red fish right at 15#

Then this awesome Jack Crevalle! Not sure what he weighed, but he pulled like he was 100# fish. Took about 30minutes to land him.

Finished it all off the morning of checkout with another nice King

Really nice fish you caught cowroy! From the looks of it you had to struggle to keep from getting tangaled in other peoples lines fighting those fish. Nice way to wrap up your vacation.:cheers:

Really nice fish you caught cowroy! From the looks of it you had to struggle to keep from getting tangaled in other peoples lines fighting those fish. Nice way to wrap up your vacation.:cheers:

Unless he actually just traded some Poulan parts for em.:msp_biggrin:

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I recently saw on an old pickup truck in my area that got me laffin' pretty good...

"I fish. Therefore, I lie."

If you watch Conroy's video at 11 min Mike is running one of those doggie 3120 with a 42" bar in big wood.Then keep watching the next 2 saws to compare. I believe one is a 090 stihl. Same log

If you watch Conroy's video at 11 min Mike is running one of those doggie 3120 with a 42" bar in big wood.Then keep watching the next 2 saws to compare. I believe one is a 090 stihl. Same log

I didn't see a 090 after the 3120 run. I did see a big Homelite and a big Skill (I think). If you are comparing that 3120 to those two you are covering about 3-4 decades. With much newer technology the 3120 should be faster.

Back