West German monster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new orline

Reaction score
Can anyone inform me if the 50-1 mix I am using will be adequate for the 25-1 ratio on the gas cap of my Sachs/Dolmar? The Dolmar corporation is very helpful. They are sending me an owner's manual for this BC330 but they can't tell me the selling price at the time of sale. That was in 1986. I am referring to a West German monster WeedEater. A gardener here in Los Angeles California had the electrical go out on this unit so he left it at his Jobsite and the home owner took it to the ThriftShop. Because it wasn't working it was reduced to 1/2 price and I originally got it for 78 dollars. When they sell WeedEaters sometimes they include ShoulderStraps, this one has to have one! Solid Steel frame and heavy engine add up to around 25lbs. This is a horse..........On a scale of 1-10 the difficulty of starting this unit is an 8 but the performance and rpms are off the scale. They say to never stick your finger in the fan, but with this unit running you had better clear the area of spectators and car windows, house windows, anything made of glass! This is the Porsche of Stringtrimmers! The speed of the cup revolving was actually raising the front end off the ground! Safety glasses on always!

sachs

try scott from cutting edge he is on this site they deal in sd

Back