Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds awesome!:clap: Im going to talk to my boss and see if he is willing to give up a half day of work and bring the Wizzer crew down, we have a stihl 660 mag with a 32" bar, Husky 395xp 28", stihl ms 362 20" my husky 350 two climber saws and if u guys want u can see how our Vermeer BC1500 chips:rock: Im going to ask him i hope he lets us if not im bailing from work and going.......btw maybe a climbing contest? sounds good... maybe take bets at who can stand up the longest while getting hit with a fire hose :msp_w00t:

the only thing you can climb there would be a steel light pole might have some trouble spiking into that

Count me in! Assuming nothing transpires tween now then........
Good times!

Doubt it I'm outside on the duct work.

I see those guys welding in the snow at nite. That looks like its pretty rough down there. I'm on the 9th floor working on the boiler. Its windy as he!! up there. I'm a tinknocker, but I'm working for the insulators on permit. 2nd shift.

I see those guys welding in the snow at nite. That looks like its pretty rough down there. I'm on the 9th floor working on the boiler. Its windy as he!! up there. I'm a tinknocker, but I'm working for the insulators on permit. 2nd shift.

Ya I'm on daylight for the long job.

There are going to be some different contests that you don't normally have at a gtg i am not going to spill the beans here, BUT YOU BETTER EAT YOUR WHEATIES THAT MORNING!!!! Also there are some very desirable prizes and raffle items so far BILL

Back