Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are going to be some different contests that you don't normally have at a gtg i am not going to spill the beans here, BUT YOU BETTER EAT YOUR WHEATIES THAT MORNING!!!! Also there are some very desirable prizes and raffle items so far BILL

Hopefully no one will be winning Bath and Body Works lotion for kicking ass is the laundry sorting competition....

Should be able to make it! What time does it kick off as well is there going to be food and beverages? list of things going on? Thanks

Should be able to make it! What time does it kick off as well is there going to be food and beverages? list of things going on? Thanks

around 10 o-clock fire dept. will have food and drinks avaliable planning some races and quite a few different contests with prizes

there will be a new OREGON CHAIN GRINDER and other items raffled off

there will be plenty of wood to run your saws

open to sugestions if you would like to do something else

What kind of wood would the racing be in? Classes Etc.

What kind of wood would the racing be in? Classes Etc.

whatever wood i have on the landing at the time might be cherry,maple or sassafrass as far as classes that is to be decided this is to have some fun and let the guys with small saws get to run as much as the big ones so it depends what is there

Wayne twp. volunteer fire dept. will be having a get together april 13.
adress is 5153 ellwood rd. ellwood city pa 16117. Just outside of ellwood city on rt. 65(this is about 10 miles from where wampums gtg was.) Food and beverages will be avaliable from the dept. some contests and raffles are also planned.

I will supply the wood and loader. I will also have some big logs for the big saws and long bars to cut.

This is a volunteer dept. so a small donation to them will be appreciated as it costs a lot to keep it running. if this works out for them there can be more GTGs there. If you have any suggestions or questions let me know. thanks BILL
65 toward NC or 65 toward New Brighton?I think you guys are toward NC at the base of the big hill?

Just a little update the fire dept. will have hot dogs $1.00, hamburg 2.00 sloppy joes 2.00 and FREE COFFEE. there will be several pairs of chaps and forestry helmets and a new oregon grinder to be raffled off.

There will be some contests with prizes including something for kids to do.
If you want to do anything else speak up. I will be bringing the logs in this weekend so there should be plenty there to play around with.

Mainly want everyone to have fun and be able to make a few bucks for the fire dept.
if you have any questions or suggestions let me know BILL

Hi guys
can you give me any idea if any wives or your kids will be coming with you so we can arrange some door prizes for them or even a rough idea of how many people will be coming so we have some idea of how much food to have on hand
Thanks
Don smith
Wayne Twp Vfd

Back