Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys
can you give me any idea if any wives or your kids will be coming with you so we can arrange some door prizes for them or even a rough idea of how many people will be coming so we have some idea of how much food to have on hand
Thanks
Don smith
Wayne Twp Vfd

I believe 3 including myself

Hi guys
can you give me any idea if any wives or your kids will be coming with you so we can arrange some door prizes for them or even a rough idea of how many people will be coming so we have some idea of how much food to have on hand
Thanks
Don smith
Wayne Twp Vfd

For now I'm running solo.

• Sent from my screen to yours.

Awhile back I got a few Tees and a couple of hats from Arboristsite to give away at GTG's.I have 1 hat left and several Tees.I will give the rest of these away to AS members only,at this GTG.There will probably be some kind of drawing of AS members only.I talked to Bill about it today,because I only have 1 hat left,hopefully we can find a creative way to give it out.Any ideas we will kick them around.

Big thanks to the Smiths for all the time, money, and hard work they put into this! ... And everyone else involved also!

Thanks everyone. Had a great time. Good to meet some local chainsaw fans. whens the next one?

Only took a few pics...
IMAG2737.jpg

IMAG2735.jpg

Thanks to Bill and Wayne township VFD for the wonderful GTG!

And thanks to the sponsers for the donations!

video from the gtg of my 372..................not the best run

[video=youtube;5cZNHpn8UZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cZNHpn8UZc[/video]

Thanks to Bill and the Fire Dept for all the work they put in for this event! It was my first and my boys and I had a blast! Pics will be posted a little later! Thanks to all who let me run their saws today!

Sent from my DROID X2

Latest posts

Back