Western pa. Get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo885

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wayne twp. volunteer fire dept. will be having a get together april 13.
adress is 5153 ellwood rd. ellwood city pa 16117. Just outside of ellwood city on rt. 65(this is about 10 miles from where wampums gtg was.) Food and beverages will be avaliable from the dept. some contests and raffles are also planned.

I will supply the wood and loader. I will also have some big logs for the big saws and long bars to cut.

This is a volunteer dept. so a small donation to them will be appreciated as it costs a lot to keep it running. if this works out for them there can be more GTGs there. If you have any suggestions or questions let me know. thanks BILL

Hey guys brand new to the site. Live and work very close to Ellwood City. What will be going on at this event. Would love to come out and meet some people from the site. Any info would be much appreciated.

Hey guys brand new to the site. Live and work very close to Ellwood City. What will be going on at this event. Would love to come out and meet some people from the site. Any info would be much appreciated.

some saw racing, and general chainsaw play. there will be different contests i am not sure what all they have come up with. I think epicklein22 is bringing his super split. I will make sure there is plenty of wood there to play with.

Id love to drive up there

Girl friend lives in Wexford

i got a few saws i can bring

i just got done with 2 rebuilds !

Yeah I'll do my best to make it as we'll. I should have the 660 back together but stock other than a MM. Not sure about the 460 but I may....would love to meet some of the western
PA members!

Shawn

Dang, thats only 2 hours and some change from me. I'll see if I can get a posse of some sort rounded up, sounds like a good time. Dont know that I can wait much longer for a GTG... and you did say free coffee :).

I will try to make it. But, it is outage time I might have to work on some saturdays will let ya know.

This sounds awesome!:clap: Im going to talk to my boss and see if he is willing to give up a half day of work and bring the Wizzer crew down, we have a stihl 660 mag with a 32" bar, Husky 395xp 28", stihl ms 362 20" my husky 350 two climber saws and if u guys want u can see how our Vermeer BC1500 chips:rock: Im going to ask him i hope he lets us if not im bailing from work and going.......btw maybe a climbing contest? sounds good... maybe take bets at who can stand up the longest while getting hit with a fire hose :msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back