Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

whadja do today?

Discussion in 'Commercial Tree Care and Climbing' started by treevet, Jan 12, 2010.

1. DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus Addicted to ArboristSite

Really, even her kids can't stand her, she's a ball breaker when she thinks she's got you. She ain't got me. Its almost as funny as some guy trying to be " the bawss " of his tree crew. Just makes me tired and have to do more work AND put me in danger which, well, NO.

2. DR. P. Proteus

WAIT! Did you say dolkita!? Is that some kind of joke? I can't see the pic very well but did you DO something to a saw? Hell, I am surprised you cut any of that wood with the saw I can barely see. Dolkita?

3. DR. P. Proteus

She is the kind of woman where its always:

NINE NINE NINE !!!! VERBOTEN!

So we do it her way and by the time I get it done we are both exhausted and she spent more on the cheap fix rather than going the distance in the first place.

You know I am Doctor right?

This was yet another experiment, it was. Trust me, land in Chester County is convoluted and exspensive. She was letting use the land to work, dump, and store which I need for my business but I can't let her walk all over me. It was fun watching her build up to it, I knew she would!

Its said you can't fix stupid... and stupid is acting tough and bawssey ( Like the ole Buzzard) like you can't be taken down.

I just had a conversation with a 33 year boy and good friend and tree guy today, I said:

" You know, I ain't never had no dad, nor no mom, well, after watching 3 older siblings be chased out I left around 11 and really never went back. I'd stop in from time to time to see their sad state of affairs but after awhile it wasn't worth the trip. I hit the road, did crazy scary ****, got beat so many times I thought I die and still went on"

The kid said:

" Once I was in fight and thought I was I badass and slammed this dude because I thought I was a badass, well I slammed him pretty damn good and if you **** with me or my people I have to start slammin BUT just after I slammed that guy somebody slammed me and kept slammin even when I went down."

Tough kid. Good kid, lives with his mom. Works hard hauling landscape material in big trucks, a real pro, educated in the field, family oriented got 5 kids that are his sisters. he spends money on them like crazy and he's a total pot head motorcycle racer, got all the kids bikes, he's nuts.

No really, certified grade A wacko. Just like you. They took him in after he hit the wall after starting a landscaping company right out of college.

He's a local kid from the town I settled in for the last ten years and have worked with him much in different capacities. Sometimes he pulls me up a tree with the mini and chips brush all by his little self! The only attitude he has is to be helpful. I work with other great people to but this kid I just adore and love.

Just a reminder of the great opposed to the not so great. Hey, what can I say? Sometimes you have to pull a revolver on a guy in a Winniebago cause you changed your mind about letting him suck your 14 year old **** for a ride to Florida. I thought it wouldn't be so bad but then realized it wasn't quite as romantic as I had imagined! Go figure!

I love that story! I love to tell it to tough guys and gals cause I tell them I was scared and got lucky and its true.

After that I sold the gun to some hick for gas money and got a dog. Criss crossed this country with that mother ****er til I was twenty ****in four.

Then this godforsaken tree bullshut caught me. HELL, I was educated! I didn't need to do it. Went to some of the best schools in the country! Everything else seemed so fake and it pretty much is.

Who is going to tell me I don't know everything? Who is going to tell me that their right is my right. Who can beat me? That's some Nelson Mandela **** right there. I know even the things I don't know. And I laugh like ****in hell.

I think I am going to just stay really stoned and start a bonsai farm in my backyard and become a professional gigolo padding around half naked for my wife in my Crocs. I always had the feeling if I put in the time I could talk her into a manage'. What else am I going to do considering I have had enough of ALL YOU loonies. And trust me I am sexy. Who would marry me if I wasn't?

Really, my wife makes enough to keep the kid in a monthly 60 dollar leotard plus pretty much everything else. I am really not worried about much, I know things go the way they go and if you want something enough you will get it eventually or die trying.

So glad I stuck with this " Tree work crap" for so long. I would have died long ago anywhere else and I would have died stupid. Educated but stupid.

IN TREE WORK THERE IS TRUTH! DA DA DA DA

Well for those who listen. I think I am going to go listen to my wife and daughter now. Daughter still cries when she fails or things don't go right. She's the same age when I left home,11.

4. DR. P. Proteus

I did the same thing to that woman as I did to every muscle bound roid boy tree climber tough guy I came across in my 25 years on the force. I did my job, broke the mother's weak front, left the place in a steamin heap and better than I found it. It was bloody and dirty and nasty and messy and fun as F U C K !

Some people call me Jesus because of my hair and my " superior" intellect, wisdom and ability. You can call me The Dan. My name is not Dan, that's is what everybody thought I said over the roar of the CHIPPAH!

Once more into the breach? Once more to DA CHIPPAH!?

I say YES my friends but the definition of breach has changed.

I haven't slept since 1973. You know that right?

5. beastmaster

beastmaster Addicted to ArboristSite

You can come stay with me. I live by the beach. Well sort of im camping out. Have a nice place in Bakersfield i visit on the weekends.
    Stay in my truck all week. A one bedroom apt. Is 2000 a month out here. So im like semi homeless 5 days a week. But there is a spot open next to me.
    Hey and they have wild pigs all over the place.

jefflovstrom and ropensaddle like this.
  6. beastmaster

beastmaster Addicted to ArboristSite

You coming in the middle of a heat wave Rope. Triple digits. Im right on the coast. It nice. Santa Rosa is wine country.

7. DR. P. Proteus

I've been wanting to have a crack at them pigs... again. Used to live in campsites all over out there, everywhere. Javalina, they are called I think. Wake up and they would be milling around the tents.

8. ropensaddle

ropensaddle Feel Lucky

No different than where I left heat wise I'm was supposed to be there noon today but hit 4 hour delay now in phoenix talk about hot lol

9. DR. P. Proteus

Can you see Squaw Peak from the airport?

10. ropensaddle

ropensaddle Feel Lucky

I saw peak or two

11. jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom It was a beautiful day!

where ya going,Rope?
    Jeff

12. ropensaddle

ropensaddle Feel Lucky

Santa Rosa

13. jefflovstrom

Carry your wallet in your front pocket, that is what I did in the Philippines,,arg!
    Jeff

beastmaster likes this.
  14. ropensaddle

ropensaddle Feel Lucky

Lol why wtf ?

jefflovstrom and beastmaster like this.
  15. jefflovstrom

just saying,,
    Jeff

16. jefflovstrom

Are you going there to work ??
    I am quessing no,,
    have fun and post some pics,
    Jeff :cool:

17. gorman

gorman Addicted to ArboristSite

That way when they try to steal it you get a handy at the same time.

beastmaster likes this.
  18. mountainmandan

mountainmandan ArboristSite Operative

The top of Squaw Peak. They call it Piestawa peak now. Thanks for the great stories. I will be keeping up.

Attached Files:

19. DR. P. Proteus

Wallet right front, .380 left front, balls in dah middle
    Only take my hands out when I have tah piddle.

That sure looks like it! Don't remember the town being so green. I used to run up and down it the take drugs and watch the airplanes ascend and descend from a cylinder of planes circling the airport.

We was always getting on out in the desert. I might end up out there again. Them pigs is everywhere and damn good eatin up North. Not really a day or night where you needed a lot of clothes.

Anyway:

Instead of going to the police I had them come to me. I wanted to apprise them of the situation up at the farm and guy, I don't know if I told you: She caved and was gonna try to play nice and once I knew I had her I told her to **** off. I am such a ****ing prick.

She had been sending me messages and calling and bitching and missing appointment and telling me what to do and how to do so I started calling and leaving messages where I would sing Rod Stewart songs and the theme for the Adams family and all sorts of stuff. I think I called in a British accent telling her the Tree Warden would sort her for not having her lopping ticket.

So the cop started to get me after listening to me go on and on about all the crazy stuff, I was laughing and being very cooperative. Even told him my birthdate.

He knows her and its sad.

I was worried I might put her in the bin. She looks like a wild crazy fat Morticia, got so much dye in that ****ed up hair. Ought to see her daughter, the younger version of a female Charley Manson.

My joke about her daughter is that she ****s the **** out of her husband and when she is done she ****s the **** out of her husband. They are in their early 20's, poor guy don't know what a hammer she will become.

I was just starting to break the ice with them... after 3 years! These people are kunts.

I am throwing my old red broken dump truck on CL for real this time.

20. gorman

gorman Addicted to ArboristSite

[​IMG]

Dropped this guy and saved the wall.

Oldmaple likes this.