whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feva (Utility One Source). 4x4 with cummins ISL 330hp and Allison 3500 trans. I had the more aggressive 6.17 ratio gears put in it too. We have a lot of hills around here.

75' work height, joe. Over center booms.
Nice reach out there and touch something.. ran a 115' but the truck its self was so damn big forget about useing it in neighborhood's. A 75' is the sweet spot between height and truck size.. congrats and good luck. Maybe one day ill own my own brand new truck.. Stay safe

Nah. Mine still rips as good as new. Just did blades, bolts and anvil.

That is a sweet machine you picked up, though!!:cheers:

I hearya. With that new truck you’re gonna have material coming down much quicker. I didn’t quite realize the bottleneck I had with my chipper until I demoed a bigger one. If you ever get a chance to run a bigger one with a winch do it. You’ll be filling your trucks in no time.

TreeMDS, Love the look of your newer model 250XP. looks like it has all the options possible, winch, discharge hydraulic, hydraulic yoke, soft hatch opening, autofeeder, sure the biggest diesel engine too (can't see). in comparison, my 94 250 looks so bare bone, but, as clean, straight and as pretty as a new one. I do have the yoke and a 4 cylinder Cummins turbo diesel.

TreeMDS, Love the look of your newer model 250XP. looks like it has all the options possible, winch, discharge hydraulic, hydraulic yoke, soft hatch opening, autofeeder, sure the biggest diesel engine too (can't see). in comparison, my 94 250 looks so bare bone, but, as clean, straight and as pretty as a new one. I do have the yoke and a 4 cylinder Cummins turbo diesel.

Mine isn't that new either. It's an 04 that we repainted. It's does have every option pretty much - quad rollers, super-sized indeed, hyd chute, winch,, the JD 125 turbo. I love that chipper.

Flew out of Hartford yesterday at 2:30 pm to pick this up in Virginia for 7:00. Then drove straight through, got back around 7:30 or 8:30 this am. I think I had like four peanut butter cups, a snickers and four waters the whole way. I'm gonna make up for it in a bit here, though!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back