whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once everything gets warmed up, it's not so bad out.

Attachments

• IMG_20180103_112150244_HDR.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20180103_081538620.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 27
ccba8304582c64708650e8324097f9c4.jpg
been snow working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have fun doing snow removal! I hate it. It’s been two years since I quit doing that and ( even though my hours are way down ) I don’t miss it a bit. It’s been cold here in my part of Ohio. We had -6 with 20 mph winds yesterday morning. It looks cold out there I said to myself and texted my boss at 4:30 am saying I won’t be in. His response was “ I was waiting till 5:30 to call everyone off but since you woke me up I’ll do it now”.

You can have fun doing snow removal! I hate it. It’s been two years since I quit doing that and ( even though my hours are way down ) I don’t miss it a bit. It’s been cold here in my part of Ohio. We had -6 with 20 mph winds yesterday morning. It looks cold out there I said to myself and texted my boss at 4:30 am saying I won’t be in. His response was “ I was waiting till 5:30 to call everyone off but since you woke me up I’ll do it now”.

Yeah, **** working out there in this crap!! It's not fit for man nor beast out there.

I did my own snow removal yesterday again, plus got another cord of wood in and stacked (with help). That was enough for me.

Yeah, **** working out there in this crap!! It's not fit for man nor beast out there.

I did my own snow removal yesterday again, plus got another cord of wood in and stacked (with help). That was enough for me.

Well old people should not be out in this , that's for sure . I'm glad that your 20 year old Cambodian boyfriend was able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 77 degrees here yesterday, only the chilly low 70's today,,
Jeff

Back