whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the turtles doing on this wonderful day ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang sorry, I lost him, we had a wildfire and you can not control where they go, that was in 2014, I have pics, it was bad , hope he lived, but I don't know, We moved to a gated HOA about 10 miles away from the property, I do thank you for asking which only proves that real tree guys have more passion for life and love,
Jeff, :cool:

Had my first one star review from a jilted neighbor. Made some false statements in it and I’m appealing it to the leftist google to see if they can tell she’s ****ing nuts. Maybe they won’t care. We walked across her driveway and she never said anything. Her property looked abandoned and I thought no one lived there. Oh well. Let me know if you want to see it...

Had my first one star review from a jilted neighbor. Made some false statements in it and I’m appealing it to the leftist google to see if they can tell she’s ****ing nuts. Maybe they won’t care. We walked across her driveway and she never said anything. Her property looked abandoned and I thought no one lived there. Oh well. Let me know if you want to see it...

I had an incident a while back where some otherwise insignificant life form put some stupid comment up on that evil (Google listing) thing. Seems like the only thing you can do is beg the person to take it down (which I had partial success with) or live with it - or have someone post more positive crap to push it down the line.

The other great part of it is that since I made an effort to contact Google, they ramped up stalking efforts almost immediately, going from the one usual call a day to at least three. Kind of like poking a hornets nest with a stick. Fun stuff . Modern times, gotta love it.:)

Pure gold. This woman actually thought this was an appropriate response.

d543e5d698093a772fed284645ce79c5.jpg

15F and had to have septic pumped. Pattle valve dropped. Fun digging through frost. It was one shi!!y job.

Pure gold. This woman actually thought this was an appropriate response.

d543e5d698093a772fed284645ce79c5.jpg

Ha .... I've done some janky ass **** over the years to get work done . But never in 18 years have I gotten a bag giggle review . If I were you I'd drive over and speak to her face to face immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back