whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, drive right over there and punch her in her hairy wart-ridden, cat loving head. Then knock over every bird feeder and lawn ornament within reach on the way back to your truck. Then leave spitting rocks and lawn along side the trailer with your BFG's. Lol, maybe snap a finger or two as well, really teach her a lesson. Google review this, *****!!

Ha .... I've done some janky ass **** over the years to get work done . But never in 18 years have I gotten a bag giggle review . If I were you I'd drive over and speak to her face to face immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, 18 years?, why did I think it was more,?,,
I've been at it 39 years,,
you are good!
Jeff :cheers:

I made an appeal to this old hag but we’ll see what happens. We didn’t cut anything from her property. The road to where we passed material over the chicken wire fence was 20’. This lady is nuts. Maybe she just needs a good lay. Where’s the Doctor when you need him???

I contacted the woman through email. She sent an accompanying email berating me. I basically groveled to get her to take the review down and she did. Good start to the week.

Killed a dead elm today
8dba45c521493aafddc725f274db5414.jpg
752fe2a31f19f85f4d3850891d63faf1.jpg

Been a while since I’ve checked into this hellhole, where’s that Ben at? Haven’t heard from him in months, last time we talked his back has seen better days. I got turned into the ISA police the other day, I forgot to take down their logo on my website after I let my CA run out. Probably a local competitor that’s been creeping me for the last year. They threatened me with lawsuit if I didn’t respond in 30 days. I think I’ll wait until day 29 to take it down, laud knows that could mean the difference between getting more work or none at all. Lol!

Is is such a Beautiful day here!, It's 83 degrees and I don't need to worry about our Logo;s,,,
Jeff :confused:

It was a beautiful day here too. I’m just saying that sniping little snitches deserve to be *****-slapped. That’s all.

You wanna be successful? Put on your man suit and go out and make it happen. Being a jealous little snitch isn’t gonna do it.

It was a beautiful day here too. I’m just saying that sniping little snitches deserve to be *****-slapped. That’s all.

You wanna be successful? Put on your man suit and go out and make it happen. Being a jealous little snitch isn’t gonna do it.
Yep! Dude pretty much is a little *****, advertises where I do and creeps all my comments on fb, yet I see his 80k bucket truck sitting everyday at the shop as I drive by to my next job. I think he’s got a rich daddy. I went to a crane school last spring and what do ya know there he was in my group staring at my ass the whole time.

That’s basically the same thing that happened to me a couple years ago. All it did was piss me off and make their problems worse. That little move is gonna keep paying out for them for years and years to come.[emoji813]:)
View attachment 628601
View attachment 628603
View attachment 628610
Holy hell you got three other people with a driver's licence? Now ur cookin!

Was out on the golf coarse today ground 60 stumps 55 to go but I got 10 monsters to do. I love stump grinding I love it I love it!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back