whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to know....my friend who wrecked his bike seems to be doing a little better. He's eating a little bit, he's walking around just a bit and he doesn't want pain meds (not surprised....he's a tough old tree guy). He's had a major head trauma. He remembers Easter but doesn't seem to remember much about the last few weeks. It sounds like he's making some good steps in the right direction though. I am now a farmer! :laugh:

And I bought another crane today so I'm kind of stoked about that. A little bigger than the one we have right now. I had an option to buy a bigger one but I've never used one that big and I just am not sure how you can set something like that up in a small area.

If anyone wants to know....my friend who wrecked his bike seems to be doing a little better. He's eating a little bit, he's walking around just a bit and he doesn't want pain meds (not surprised....he's a tough old tree guy). He's had a major head trauma. He remembers Easter but doesn't seem to remember much about the last few weeks. It sounds like he's making some good steps in the right direction though. I am now a farmer! :laugh:

And I bought another crane today so I'm kind of stoked about that. A little bigger than the one we have right now. I had an option to buy a bigger one but I've never used one that big and I just am not sure how you can set something like that up in a small area.
That's really good news. Last we heard he was put in a medically induced coma. Great news!

No pain meds is a good idea. My kid just went through a broken ankle and they gave him a bunch of oxy's. He knew they were bad. EVERYONE knew they are bad. He did have to use them but for three days only and then worked through the pain. The pain tells you where the issues are and what needs to be fixed. the meds cover it up.

Good to hear he's up and walking. Not so much for my friend yet but better every day. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back