whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s terrible, man!!! I’m sorry! Never heard of a tractor frame breaking like that. Have you had a good guy look at it yet, and if so what’d they think?
Yeah, I've got a great mechanic. He successfully picked it up with his roll of without it totally splitting apart! Funny thing is the engine still fires right up. He'll probably take a closer look tomorrow and give me the scoop.

Nice work in your pics. I'm always impressed with the plywood!

Here’s how that log on the right went down. I usually like to be double crotched (pulleyed, whatever) through two tops on stuff that big, but the lift and ground workers were in such safe positions, I felt it was worth taking the chance of going big. Well.. that’s kinda how I roll generally anyway lol.
11508DBE-1A12-4648-AC0D-DE1E1444F905.jpeg

I'm dying to know. How much does the MDS charge for a week long job??
I don't know...but it's probably a lot. Because...well, you know, that's how the mf'er rolls baby. I actually have a lot of respect for the guy. To do any good in this deal you have to chew through a concrete wall and look good doing it. Otherwise you are just another wannabee.

I'm dying to know. How much does the MDS charge for a week long job??

This job is going to be a bit different than most, so figured accordingly. In other words I covered my ass. Lol. I figured it for seven days on the high end of the pay scale per day, but not taking advantage (very nice and really old lady). I figured five days plus a couple days for moving stuff, etc. Worst case the actual work part takes a little longer and eats into my moving equipment time lol. I think I might do it quicker though, in which case I’ll do really well.. We’ll see. Hope that answered your question!:cool:

I might just take it easy though. It’s that time of year where it all starts to wear my down a bit.

2003 TC33D I bought it for 10k about 2 months ago. It must have had a hairline crack on the bellhousing, We'll be back up and running next week! I've been missing my uniforest winch.
Does it have a hoe on it? I think I looked at them when they were new. There was an issue with them breaking like yours when using a hoe.
I think New Holland upgraded the support for the sub frame that corrects the problem.

This job is going to be a bit different than most, so figured accordingly. In other words I covered my ass. Lol. I figured it for seven days on the high end of the pay scale per day, but not taking advantage (very nice and really old lady). I figured five days plus a couple days for moving stuff, etc. Worst case the actual work part takes a little longer and eats into my moving equipment time lol. I think I might do it quicker though, in which case I’ll do really well.. We’ll see. Hope that answered your question!:cool:

I might just take it easy though. It’s that time of year where it all starts to wear my down a bit.
oh so twelve hundred a day right?

Latest posts

Back