whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't post as much,, busy as hell. I now have 12 climbers and 10 groundies,,and added stress, but it is always a beautiful day. I like your pic's and you make me think of the word, "tenacious", ,,:cheers:
Jeff

Yeah, been pretty busy myself (even though I only got the one old partime climber (me)). Was almost a little too busy for winter, but definitely not complaining... it’s just straight into the madness again without much break is gonna be a *****, but I thrive on it and at least it allows me to keep thinking forward.

This place represents the whole of my social media participation. I don’t really post like I used to but it’s good to get out of my shell once in a while. Sometimes I think about quitting just because it’s so slow (that and I kinda like the idea of having no “social media” in my life) , but you know,, the whole tenacious thing keeps me going. Lol. Always good to hear from you, jeff! :dancing:

Is Operative one the first step or are you so far ahead that you can't even remember ???

Not sure what you meant but I think I had almost 8000 posts and was kicking the MDS'es ass when I was very unpolitely booted for life....if that is what you meant...15697541_1230889123672190_7582363809026784464_n.jpg

Yeah, been pretty busy myself (even though I only got the one old partime climber (me)). Was almost a little too busy for winter, but definitely not complaining... it’s just straight into the madness again without much break is gonna be a *****, but I thrive on it and at least it allows me to keep thinking forward.

This place represents the whole of my social media participation. I don’t really post like I used to but it’s good to get out of my shell once in a while. Sometimes I think about quitting just because it’s so slow (that and I kinda like the idea of having no “social media” in my life) , but you know,, the whole tenacious thing keeps me going. Lol. Always good to hear from you, jeff! :dancing:
You guys are in the power band of ash death like we were about 8 years ago. Very few around anymore but look to fly by night gypsies to descend on your fortune. They take all the easy ones.

Not sure what you meant but I think I had almost 8000 posts and was kicking the MDS'es ass when I was very unpolitely booted for life....if that is what you meant...View attachment 807614
Only meant in a friendly way, not sure what MDS'es stands for and if you got booted how are you here ?! I would never want to battle a man with that many scars that's still alive...

Yeah, I don't post as much,, busy as hell. I now have 12 climbers and 10 groundies,,and added stress, but it is always a beautiful day. I like your pic's and you make me think of the word, "tenacious", ,,:cheers:
Jeff
Agreed and "tenacious" is a treeman requirement. MDS also makes me think of the word, "sober". Life is all about figgerin schit out....cheers as well.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back