ArboristSite.com Sponsors

What a waste...

nolids

nolids

ArboristSite Operative
I have (had) a beautiful shop/RV garage with drive through 14' electric overhead doors plus a 12' door. No cheap steel but a nice one that was stuccoed and had a tile roof. A week ago, disaster stuck and burnt everything to toast. Gone is my $30,000 tractor, and above all, 5 pro saws 2 of which were
collectors that had just been gone through to like-new specs and looks-- my Sachs Dolmar 133 and Makita Dolmar 95cc cut off saw.

Tractor seems to be the culprit. IMG_20200303_144903496.jpg

Todd Loosli

Todd Loosli

One to many saws, never
Well that really sucks, I can't imagine how much that would hurt. What happened with the tractor to make you think that was what caused it.
Good luck with the rebuild when it comes.
Wish there was something that we all could do to help. Sorry that the saws are gone.
Hard to even text about it

nolids

nolids

ArboristSite Operative
Well that really sucks, I can't imagine how much that would hurt. What happened with the tractor to make you think that was what caused it.
Good luck with the rebuild when it comes.
Wish there was something that we all could do to help. Sorry that the saws are gone.
Hard to even text about it
The voltage regulator (rectifier) had been acting up and didn't have a fuse so I suspect the battery wire got so hot (after I tested it as good) and charging fine that the wire reconnected etc. etc..

I appreciate the /offer for help but I've great insurance that will cover everything I can remember I lost (40 years of collecting?).