What are you guys doing per day??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Millbilly,

Judging by how you price labor and equipment, I can see how others also mistake the true cost of running a business.

well show me some numbers, I ballParked them and I know I'm within 10 percent. Oh thats right i read it on the internet.
Millbilly,

Judging by how you price labor and equipment, I can see how others also mistake the true cost of running a business.

I hear ya Fan!,,I ain't throwing out numbers, but our per day is more than what I have read here. I have 8 climbers and 7 ground/drivers,, working 6 days a week. I won't do the math here tho,,:popcorn:
Jeff
Plus thats in california dollars so you will need some extra fingers and toes to figure it....:laugh:

Well, I really believe it's like another member and I decided in a PM about a year ago...when it comes to money about 80% of what gets posted on here is BS anyway. We also decided even that figure was subject to regional variations with post from some regions being about 98% BS.

Even with the possibility of it being ********....it is irrelevant of what guys are grossing in a days time.....some carry very little OH and other carry a very big OH.....plus equipment costs are subject to huge variations. At the end of the day, it is about profit and controlling expenses.

I like to use a crane but I don't think I would buy one. I would have to do an extra $50-75k in sales just to cover the expense. OK....it makes me more efficient.....that means I need to find more work for the crew because they need to work a full day. So, if you do a million in sales and you profit 100k is that better than doing 500K and profit 100k?

I am sure no one is making business decisions based upon internet conversations. I just like the discussions.

You think that a guy working with a few small trucks and all the machines he "needs" to remove a tree is making less then the guy with all the **** ! With all the large **** comes large ...... Even gigantic expense for what ? If I jump in the truck with Joey bag a donuts and we go out with 2 trucks a chipper and the mini and stumper you think 12/1300 is chump change takes me 2 days to pay all the expenses for the week and them if I "choose" to work the 3rd and 4th day that week it's all mine ! LOL I wouldn't trade that at this point of my life . I don't want Jeff's stress and he's just the manager there's stress above his "tiers of tears " LOL

You think that a guy working with a few small trucks and all the machines he "needs" to remove a tree is making less then the guy with all the **** ! With all the large **** comes large ...... Even gigantic expense for what ? If I jump in the truck with Joey bag a donuts and we go out with 2 trucks a chipper and the mini and stumper you think 12/1300 is chump change takes me 2 days to pay all the expenses for the week and them if I "choose" to work the 3rd and 4th day that week it's all mine ! LOL I wouldn't trade that at this point of my life . I don't want Jeff's stress and he's just the manager there's stress above his "tiers of tears " LOL

Yup,, stress alot of stress, alot.
Jeff

I work for 2 company's here in Hawaii that pay me more to do the trees then the company gets.
This place has been so low bid so many times by big companies just trying to get the job that the job doesn't even pay. It's a joke. Trees that take an hour to prune are bringing in 45 bucks. Then again he's kind of a genius . He now does every hotel for a 100 miles. He has idiots do the easy stuff and then pays me to come in and blast out the big work. He puts 99% of his profits back into the company. He'll pay me the profit he made to prune the personal residents of management. He lives in a shack I wouldn't poop in but runs a monopoly.
Me I'm the opposite my bids are always the top 2.
NEVER SELL THE PRICE. SELL YOURSELF. YOUR GOING WITH THE OTHER COMPANY. ....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
I am pulling 6k a day like a boss
with a Nissan exterra and single axel trailer

Wait what? Who cleans up ? 6k buy a handsaw...and tighten your chain boss....and please post more videos

Latest posts

Back