• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

What backpack blower to buy

brad ruch

brad ruch

ArboristSite Guru
Looking to buy a new backpack blower.seems like it would be hard to beat the echo with how good there warranty is.i don't need no 500 to 600 dollar blower.i would be interested in a Stihl, Husqvarna,or echo.thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Training Wheels

Training Wheels

Sometimes nothing can beat a real cool hand
Looking to buy a new backpack blower.seems like it would be hard to beat the echo with how good there warranty is.i don't need no 500 to 600 dollar blower.i would be interested in a Stihl, Husqvarna,or echo.thanks

Echo has some good blowers....I've personally had really good luck with Redmax/Husky. What are you planning on doing with it?

Not too sure how well the Echo warranty is implemented though; others may be able to chime in here.

Best,

~TW

brad ruch

brad ruch

ArboristSite Guru
Echo has some good blowers....I've personally had really good luck with Redmax/Husky. What are you planning on doing with it?

Not too sure how well the Echo warranty is implemented though; others may be able to chime in here.

Best,

~TW
Just blowing leaves and small twigs.i did look at the husky 350BT online.basically same price as the echo 580T.

mh9162013

mh9162013

ArboristSite Member
It's my impression that Echo's warranty is hit or miss. Whether it's worse than Stihl's or anyone else's, I'm not so sure.
I've been using my Stihl BR600 Magnum for the past 5 or 6 years or so and it has worked flawlessly. I haven't even replaced the air filter, spark plug or fuel filter. However, I admit, I probably should...

full chizel

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just blowing leaves and small twigs.i did look at the husky 350BT online.basically same price as the echo 580T.

I have the Echo 580T and very happy with it. Never more than 2 pulls with choke on.

Use good gas and oil and warranty will never be an issue

furb

ArboristSite Guru
I see you want new but I have an old echo pb601. I like it more than the br600 and Husqvarna 580bt I have. Almost no noticeable vibration and peels chestnuts out of the grass the best. If there is a new equivalent echo I’d try one of those out.