What bar/chain combo do you use on your 346xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome here! :)

...but those options are not good ones.....:givebeer:
Know what's funny? Besides replying to a post from 9 years ago. I have a 346xp as my secondary saw and today I found one of those Kobalt KCS 120's (pretty sure that stands for kobalt chain saw) the 40v battery ones. Ones with a 12" bar and chain combo on it and him seriously considering putting that on there for the hell of it.. if anyone actually reads this AND gives a damn I'll post video after tomorrow's work day. (I cut firewood for a company)

I run a 18" sugihara bar with a stihl 325 pitch re chain with a muffler mod. Cut most of my firewood with this combo. Don't use the 372xp much anymore. Just bought a 562xp yesterday. Can't wait to try it

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I run a 18" sugihara bar with a stihl 325 pitch re chain with a muffler mod. Cut most of my firewood with this combo. Don't use the 372xp much anymore. Just bought a 562xp yesterday. Can't wait to try it

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Dude my 346xp is garbage. I might shoot it. I've torn it down 7 yes seven, times. Every time I tear it dow. Clean it yadda yadda yadda it'll fire up, I get excited because it works, then I'll make it out to our spot and it will not work whatever i do lol. One of the best primary saws I e ever ran hands down Had to be my stihl 038 magnum running a 24"bar. That was a mean saw. Recently getting back into the firewood game a buddy of mine gave me his woodboss 028 av pushing 20". I hope to get that husqvarna actually working because everything I read says that it's a great lightweight saw. Thatd be the dream team.

Know this is an old thread but still see lot of talk about 346xp so here's whats on mine, 16" Oregon bar and .325 95TXL . Works great and flies through wood under 14", can swing it around just shy of a top handle.

OzymQDj.jpg

Back