What big homelite are u looking for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlD

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I’m off to meet a local farmer later who has 3 saws he might sell me, including a big homelite that they stopped using because it was too big and heavy. Sounds awesome to me. The only one I’ve got is a 944 so I’m hoping for 100cc plus.

What would be your perfect homelite score?

I’ll show u all later what it turns out to be. I’ve no idea what the other saws are either...

:cry::cry::cry:

FFA54A22-738A-41A5-8C4B-0FD6E3BC8C70.jpeg
Homelite 360 Automatic. I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with the model...it just ain’t BIG :crazy2:

The other two saws were 50cc ish plastics, an oleo Mac and another homelite...I didn’t buy those two.

Apparently this 360 is a runner so I’ll put it away for future cleaning and fiddling with.

Booooooooooo

A 7-29 and an 8-29.
This is my biggest Homelite runner right now.
a1dd63227bb2549c357fdb77adb24baa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah the 360s kinda look bigger than they are. I have one on my shelf. Runs lean and can’t adjust the carb so an air leak somewhere. I suspect the boot but I haven’t been into it yet.

Possibly an 7-29 or 8-29 someday.I've slowed way down with my looking & purchasing in the past year or so.
I have owned many homelite models but so far not found a 8-29 for the stash .. goals lol

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back