What did Santa bring you this year?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieseldash

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Santa, the one who drives the big white Fedex truck, dropped off a gift for me today:

IMG_4623.JPG

A new pair of Labonville boots and a new helmet! My old work boots were totally shot and my helmet was held together with safety wire and zip ties. I like the boots so far. Wore them working in the garage today and they're braking in fast.

Thanks Santa!

Santa only brings stuff on Christmas. You just bought that for yourself and are trying to justify your guilt by claiming it's from Santa.

We all know the truth, you greedy pig! Now repent and go give some money to the March of Dimes!!

helllfire-brimstone-preacher-20698030.jpg

Santa only brings stuff on Christmas. You just bought that for yourself and are trying to justify your guilt by claiming it's from Santa.

We all know the truth, you greedy pig! Now repent and go give some money to the March of Dimes!!

helllfire-brimstone-preacher-20698030.jpg

LOL

Santa usually brings me coal so I gotta take care of myself!!

THIS Santa bought himself a new 55" TV, I've been saying I was going to get one for more than a year, finally I went out and bought one!

Sometimes it's nice to buy something you want, even though you really didn't need it!

SR

My Santa gift came in October, actually he left it at the Sawmill Expo in Ohio and I had to go get it! lol

standard.jpg

Glad he left it a little early though, as I've been needing it!

standard.jpg

SR
very nice. What size bar did you get and how does it handle the big rounds there?

I put a 24" on it, and in oak it's the longest bar I'd want to use on it...

I cut these from both sides,

standard.jpg

I cut as far as the bar would reach with the 562/24" and then finished from the "other" side, with my Jonny 2260 with 20" bar.

SR

Back