What did you buy yourself today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 601590

This followed me home about 3 weeks ago....

Nice did you get it from Multitek? A guy in Minnesota traded in two power splits and a Hahn for a Multitek processor in August. I got the Hahn.

6cbdf9f4384f88d56d21d73d0fb51f75.jpg

Bought a 40v Kobalt cordless string trimmer and the leaf blower too.
Both were on sale. Trimmer was regular $230 on for $115 and blower was regular $230 on for $99.
I read that the leaf blower isn't that strong for wet leaves on grass lawns, but it'll do for my driveway and around the decks etc. I also own a corded Black & Decker leaf blower.
I also have a Kobalt cordless electric 40v pole saw I bought last year.
Kobal 40v electric pole saw_8inchb.jpg Kobal 40v electric pole saw_8inchc.jpg

I'll play...

Not shown below... I also bought an 8 piece driver set for adjusting the carbs on these things.

Parts for the 42cc Poulan
(Don't believe the branding sticker. The silver EPA sticker clearly states 42cc.)
The chain is actually made by Carlton.
20170916_151031.jpg

OP, I see you're from south east PA. That other board you mentioned... it wouldn't happen to be poofa, would it? ;)

I'll play...

Not shown below... I also bought an 8 piece driver set for adjusting the carbs on these things.

Parts for the 42cc Poulan
(Don't believe the branding sticker. The silver EPA sticker clearly states 42cc.)
The chain is actually made by Carlton.
View attachment 601870

OP, I see you're from south east PA. That other board you mentioned... it wouldn't happen to be poofa, would it? ;)

Poofa? Never heard of it. I lost this colt in a boating accident last year! :D

P.s. Yes, you sir, win a prize!

Attachments

• IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
I bought a new 50' x 1/4" synthetic winch cable. Should work well enough for pulling down widow makers, etc.

Got to try this stuff out today, rather impressed. Looks like cheap plastic twine but acts like steel cable. A game changer for sure.

Nice did you get it from Multitek? A guy in Minnesota traded in two power splits and a Hahn for a Multitek processor in August. I got the Hahn.

6cbdf9f4384f88d56d21d73d0fb51f75.jpg

I did get it from Multitek. I was dealing with the guy in Minnesota directly at first because he was closer to me than Multitek was. It just didn't work out so I drove up to Multitek and picked it up there. I never heard anything about there being two of them though. This was the only one the guy mentioned. The stickers on it say Timber Devil, so I'm not sure just how old it is. They thought 10 years old but I think it might be older. Been trying to find out some info on it but haven't had much time to yet. Everything works, they put a new cylinder on the log lift for me because the guy who had it did not use it so he removed it. He used that hydraulic port to run some kind of self feeding wagon that they dumped rounds into. The guys just turned around and grabbed rounds from the wagon. It was one of those things that the timing was terrible but I couldn't pass it up being that it was so close to me. There was a really nice one for sale down in Texas for a good price but getting it shipped to Wisconsin was pretty pricey. Already sold the TW-5, that was gone in 3 days. Now trying to sell my new conveyor that we bought last year that won't get used anymore.

I did get it from Multitek. I was dealing with the guy in Minnesota directly at first because he was closer to me than Multitek was. It just didn't work out so I drove up to Multitek and picked it up there. I never heard anything about there being two of them though. This was the only one the guy mentioned. The stickers on it say Timber Devil, so I'm not sure just how old it is. They thought 10 years old but I think it might be older. Been trying to find out some info on it but haven't had much time to yet. Everything works, they put a new cylinder on the log lift for me because the guy who had it did not use it so he removed it. He used that hydraulic port to run some kind of self feeding wagon that they dumped rounds into. The guys just turned around and grabbed rounds from the wagon. It was one of those things that the timing was terrible but I couldn't pass it up being that it was so close to me. There was a really nice one for sale down in Texas for a good price but getting it shipped to Wisconsin was pretty pricey. Already sold the TW-5, that was gone in 3 days. Now trying to sell my new conveyor that we bought last year that won't get used anymore.
Would like to see that in action!! Nice.

Back