What do you remove snow with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I use a Allis Chalmers 1949 WD , with Snap Coupler back blade . Need it to get to the wood pile.

TEDMI.

100_0042.jpg

Remove snow?

Remove snow?

Time and sunshine seem to work well enough. I also rely to some degree on global warming, but failing that patience seems to work well, at least it has so far.

That is one fine exmple of a WD! Looks Great!

I always have tractor loader and grader blade around.
I often have a truck with plow and sometimes some sort of ATV w/plow
It all just really depends on what i've traded for lately?

Very nice Wd Ted:clap:

I have a fourwheeler with a plow that I do my Sisters with. At home I use a 1964 farmall cub.

IMG_0095%7E0.JPG

At our play property I have a farmall 130 I use to keep 3/8 of a mile road open.

IMG_0605.JPG

If there was a lot of snow in the UP some times I have to break out some bigger equ.

IMG_0159.JPG

Billy

Nice WD Allis! My grandpas first tractor on the farm! A dandy.

But here we don't need snow removal equipment. It don't stick around for more than 2-3 days. And when it snows, NOBODY goes anywhere here! It's hillarious!:dizzy:

I use the bucket on my tractor, I like the "float setting" for not killing the concrete areas. As a bonus I can stack the snow for the kids to sled down. They have been good this year so, I don't have it out by the road.

I use the bucket on my tractor, I like the "float setting" for not killing the concrete areas. As a bonus I can stack the snow for the kids to sled down. They have been good this year so, I don't have it out by the road.

Thats funny right there....i don't care who ya are! :cheers:

Back