What do you think about lettering my truck this way

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It had been for sale before I lettered it.

I was going to get rid of it, because it wasn't used much. But then a few jobs came up that it was perfect for.

again reading before posting does wonders

My apologies! I look in there all the time and didn't see it in there before! Must of been because of the paint job:clap: Good luck with the sale

Last edited:
My apologies! I look in there all the time and didn't see it in there before! Must of been because of the paint job:clap: Good luck with the sale

thanks deevo. It isn't really for sale I just put it up there because it was there.
It isn't for sale anywhere else. Just if someone came along off here. I would let it go. Because again after those few jobs i had a use for it. I don't see any in the very near future I will need it for.

Because Just as I said before I know how to climb and if I am not worried about the tree supporting me. Then I have no problem using a throw line and then climbing up or using ladder to get into the canopy and then climbing around from there.

How did he figure out the customer could not pay in the middle of the job, unless he asked for full payment before finished? Perhaps they saw the quality of work and decided that was not who needed to be working on their trees.

Latest posts

Back